- How can I buy a Dunavox wine fridge?
- You can purchase a Dunavox wine fridge by clicking on the “Buy” button on the product page. You can also view the Dunavox Resellers by clicking on the “Where to Buy” at the top right of any page.
- What is the warranty on my a Dunavox wine fridge?
- Dunavox gives 2 year warranty on all its products. Should a problem arise, please contact our service number:
- I’ve received my order, what shall I do now?
- Remove all the packaging – plastic, Styrofoam, etc. Position the product where you require it and by adjusting the legs ensure that it is level. If you have a compressor based wine fridge wait 48 hours before turning it on. A thermoelectric wine cooler can be turned on straight away.
- What to look out for with a compressor wine cellar?
- As with a conventional fridge compressor you must never tilt a wine cabinet more than 45 degrees and also not to switch it on for at least 24 hours when it has been moved.
- What is the Customer service phone number?
- 0333 577 6466
- Can I pick up my order myself?
- Please ring .
- How do I deal with a Thermoelectric Wine Cooler?
- An advantage of the thermoelectric wine cooler is that you can turn it on immediately after transport or movement; very useful for events and holidays. Never place on a heated floor or in close proximity to other heat sources, this will cause the wine cooler to over work and may cause the it to malfunction.
- How long has Dunavox been in the market?
- Dunavox has been manufactured since 2006 and has been available in the UK since 2012. Dunavox is the fastest growing brand in Europe in the field of wine cooling.
- Can a Dunavox wine cooler be integrated?
- Some models but not all are built so that they can be integrated, check the product details or inquire with us about the possibilities of integration.
If you can't find an answer to your question please contact us: